Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

April 5, 2015


just the view from the front of the boat!

 That's our shower and toilet here in Mindoro

That's our beds now in Mindoro

Something else that is cool here, is they have bamboo houses!!:)

This is our new chapel here in Mindoro it is super nice!

melon tree


...It was alright (Easter) pretty much a normal sunday.. we got fed by some members that are super fun and nice people! And then when i speak english to them they laugh and say "Don't English me".. like it's an insult hahaha! ... we watch conference next sunday so thanks for giving it away haha! And i am glad blessings are still coming and to hear everyone is well back home! ...let everyone know i am doing well and love them!.. anyways i will send a pic of my comp next to huge leaves! Love you guys and I know without a doubt that reading scriptures (araw araw)- everyday is a must do thing, because it strengthens your testimony and every inactive person I meet in the philippines doesn't read the book of mormon! Anyways this week has been a full week and lots of blessings and trials haha! early on in the week my comp got his mission fund card eaten at a bank and then we lost our apartment keys! But the blessings I got out of it is.. I got my money from the bank, our land lord had a spare key and we were able to eat haha! My english is so horrible like its a mix of english and tagalog.. taglish! like idk I will show you an example Kumusta ang araw nyo po? How is your day? Nyo= your, araw= day! like its in different order so it sucks haha! but Anyways send pics soon love you guys and hope all is well! Love Elder Herrin
... I will try to send more pics of mindoro and my comp in a minute but yes we tract everyday cause members are busy to help us find less or inactive members! We walk everywhere or take a little van or tricycle!:) I will send pics of people ridding on top of Jeepneys and tricycles its pretty funny and cool haaha! My favorite person right now in the BOM book of mormon is Ammon, he is amazing example and I have read a lot about him of late! ....all is well and still alive glad to hear from you Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment