Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

June 2016


 June 5th...I have a new comp now his name is Elder Avelino filipino again so no Americans yet all brown people hahaha. :) my wife is meant to be brown I guess haha. ;) joke but ya tell me what everyone wants I will send some pics today but I don't know if any of my comps have a card reader. I love the work here its hard here in lopez for sure.We have a meeting this coming sunday so hopefully it works out and everything starts rolling with this ward. .  I am scared its going to become a district here not a stake. And that would be bad for members. But other than that doing good we have a new investigator she is really interested in the church and wants us to teach her so hopefully we get lots of baptisms this july. :) If not july august. But sounds like you guys are having a good week and glad too hear you guys are enjoying everything...Love you all doing well I will try to send pics. Love Elder Herrin aka Kevin Love





I totally forgot to tell u that we had a baptism last tuesday the tatay in the wheel chair it went great we had to have two people help him stand then one baptized. :P super cool experience. :) love you all
June 19th...
So I am doing good this week, I wore flip flops earlier to basketball and now my feet feel awful and got cut up haha I have band aids tho so I will be alright haha. I heard today is the big game. Go Cavaliers. So something cool is I talked to the mom of the less active family and three of her children want to get baptized and she wants them to get baptized also so we are planning of July hopefully like the middle of July for there baptism. :) But I got the dental work started here. .  The guy didn't really ask me if I wanted him to start, I told him that I just needed a check up and then I would be fine but he started right away haha. But its okay now I am going back July 1st to finish it. .. Anyways other than that I gave a talk last sunday and it went really well. I felt like I got my point across and members after seemed a little bit more happy and a little bit more motivated. So it was awesome. Me and my comp have been doing a good job here we have at least 5 that are probably going to get baptized this July so we are excited for that. At our apartment we are trying to look for a new one because are apartment right now isnt that great and me and my comp clean it everyday but the other two Elders in the apartment don't clean at all and its kind of annoying but I just keep telling myself 2 more months hahaha. But I have really come to love the people here. I was thinking last night when I am in America I can no longer buy a birthday cake for these people when its there bday, I can't help them like I could when I was here. It was a sad thought and made me sad but I know the Lord has a plan here and that the members and everyone here that I have come to love will be looked after and that the lord has a plan for them. I hope you guys had a great week hopefully I will come back later and check email because we have to be quick I am going to a baptimal interview so that should be fun. :) We have to travel by bus to get to there area so its about 30 minutes away. :) But love you guys ton let everyone know how much I love them. Love Elder Herrin aka Kyrie
 
 

1 comment:

  1. GClub 69 Service with professional standards

    คาสิโนออนไลน์ It is a site that is ready to provide services to all of you in the field of online gambling games. With standard pro. Good service and real suggestions for all users who come to us voluntarily.
    With fast service Practical precision. And the financial rules are strong, reliable and reliable. User is trustworthy and trustworthy. With the best service and best financial stability. With a modern technology. In order to meet the needs of our Thai 4.0 era, the digital age is to use the Internet. For convenience, easy to make money.
    Do not wait, we specialize in giving advice, consulting, and service. We work to your lifestyle. We have trained professionals to provide you with 24/7 service Gclub Slot

    ReplyDelete