Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

September 6th 2014

Dear Ina or Nanay Its been good I have a cold but Its getting better my back is alright I think the only thing that hurts it is the crappy chairs here haha! the language is coming along I can bear my testimony and say a prayer but the rest is taglish Witch is Tagalog/english haha! I teach fake investigators everyday and we try to teach with the spirit! But I want a real one even though it would be super hard haha! But thats so exciting... I might be able to call home on there wedding days! .........Can you send sour patch kids with the next package? Oh send me pictures for sure I have started a little scrap book thing here with all the pictures you guys sent me! and its pretty cool! Love you guys.. Love Elder Herrin/ Andrew Bernard... Nard dogg











No comments:

Post a Comment