Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

September 13th 2014

........ I love everything about my mission even the hard parts! and I have gone to the lord for help so much!..... The lord knows us and knows everything about us, he is always there for us so think about this, "What if you only got what you thanked the lord for the night before?" Remember The lord is the light that can not be hid in the dark! Listen and follow his promptings he loves us and I know he is watching over are family! I love you guys and hope all is well! I heard about Christians thing and thats exciting he will love it here Obedience brings blessings, strict Obedience brings miracles! love Elder Herrin

No comments:

Post a Comment