Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

Final Days in the Provo MTC

 October 1st
Tristan "borrowed" a Host badge and was able to meet Christian at the curb when he was dropped off at the MTC.








 October 1, 2014
 Dearest mother... I will send a picture of my flight plans, its about a 14 hour flight but 21 hours all together I think! but not forsure! I fly first to portland then to japan, then too manilla! I am so excited I leave tomorrow at 4:30 but I dont think I arrive until like later! I will send a pic! but I will look out for christian! I am so excited to see him! love you mom i will send the flight plans soon! :)
ps. I already am Tarzan!
 September 20, 2014
  Dear Nanay-
This week flew by! We got our flight plans! I am so excited!!! We only have one partial regular week left! ....... but I like trying and talking in the language its fun and hard though! I am trying to get it down but there is more and more to it every time, haha but I know I will get it! Let everyone know I love them and am praying for them constantly! I want to share some good quotes with you from Richard G. Scott, He came and talked to us tuesday! he said "The lord called you to succeed not fail." 
"The stronger your faith the better connection to god." And finally "Without Faith you can do nothing." Those were some of my favorites he shared with us!....Love you guys thanks for the story and write back only if you have time!:)
ps. Oh mom I also saw a bat hit a wall and we picked it up, It was soo cool! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment