Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

December 15 2014




some christmas lights oh and they also celebrate new years here!:)

We asked if there was damage to his apartment and he said  .....no damage to our apartment it didnt hit are area as bad as others! but we just stayed at the church for a day and night then it was over! the bad parts happened at night with the storm so it wasnt bad and I was asleep haha!
We asked what they do for Christmas there and he said ..... So its pretty much the same different food but they have christmas trees mostly homeaide but some are the fake ones! they have lights but not everyone puts lights up.. oh they have lots of fireworks too haha! I will send pics but I have none of the storm! something cool is we drove through a huge river in a shallow part but my feet got soaked it was awesome but intense haha!:) So idk merry in tagalog but I know christmas is PASKO! so thats cool haha! But I dont really know much about christmas cause it hasnt happened to me yet haha sorry!
..... tell Lucas its so important everything he does now with the church! And tell him that Church is more important than school haahahaha jk idk if I would tell him that but its true!:P I just have faith that no matter what happens I will be safe cause I have promised blessings!
....Oh I totally for got we had another Tongan move in and a white guy named Bodkin in our appartment the old AP he goes home though the end of december! Oh and with the fight thing our zone leaders said I have a character of christ which is called The Peace Maker!!:) I am super excited to skype and I will find out when and what time we are going to skype so I will make sure that happens and I will also send pics right now!:) I am glad to hear all is well and I love all of you and thank you again for all you do mom, you are a blessing in it self! Mahal Kita Elder Herrin.. PS we are still teaching alot and tracting a ton to find more investigators!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment