Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

December 4th 2014

Hey just want to say good luck Anthony Love you and can't believe its really happening! I wont be able to email tomorrow or call so I love you guys and so proud of you! please send lots of pics and just know that no matter what challenges are ahead your Heavenly Father knows the best ways for you guys to get out of them so pray to him often! love you guys and so excited for you! Ty I am glad you are apart of the family!!!!!:) Love you guys miss you, Love Elder Herrin! Just by the way me emailing you is bad but I had to haha sorry but Love as always your favorite brother Kevin Malone!;) Oh and love you family and mom!!! oh and thanks for the letters and cards again they are hilarious and I am so happy to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment