Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

November 30th 2014


Nov. 30 2014-......Ya I got the Baptism and that was awesome!  I heard a story I like, it said there was an old lady, newly convert and really sick she was almost finished with the book of mormon and the missionaries told her she should get a patriarticle blessing, so she got it and she asked the missionaries to read it for her, they said no its sacred but as she explained she said she cant read.. and she said she new the church was true because she could read the Book of mormon and nothing else! so they read her the blessing she got and it said she would have been baptized 20 years earlier if a certain missionary would have went on his mission! and that story just hit me and makes me so grateful I did not wait and went on my mission! ..... I could work on thanking heavenly father as well! Miss you too love you very much and glad everything is well! Love Elder Herrin
 So that little girl by me is Ana and thats her family! her dad isnt a mormon but I like him! and the other one is me falling asleep by Keziah my new little sister I love a ton, she is so fun haha! I was so tired!:)

 thats a pic of a complete family we got her baptized the one in the blue shirt! and the other one is me being gay at my bday party haha!


 my lil sis again Keziah haha! and thats the girl we got her baptized by her father sorry she wasnt wearing blue haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment