Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

Nov. 9th 2014

... everything is great oh and I know its coming up my bday on transfer day so we get two new people in our apartment with us I think! but guess what Jerseys here are so cheap I have a Bryant and Anthony and Paul Jersey! they are like 5 US dollars! I am actually gaining a little cause I eat some much chicken rice and noodles and bread haha! and weird meats! ..... I love it here and my comp is huge so we go to the gym or workout and so I am staying in pretty good shape!.....Love Elder Herrin
make sure you guys save all the pics I send please! these are some of the deaf investigators and members



 we made a pyramid haha

 that sign is so funny I had to take a pic




No comments:

Post a Comment