Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

July 2015

July 5th.... Well first off we have another baptism set for july 25! And our investigator who passed away had a family and I will try and write down his name and info and hopefully after my mission get his temple work done or see if any one else is wanting to do it! I am glad to hear about Lucas doing well and everyone staying active and fit! ....So this week has been good some drunk guy last night tried telling us that we where going to hell and that if we wanted to be saved we would have to be catholic and I just laughed like in his face because he was drunk and smelt like smoke and was trying to chastise us hahaha! But its all good cause he left with a smile and I didn't punch him haha! the philippines is crazy ...I am grateful that i am apart of this gospel! I don't know what to write cause it was a boring week but I really like the members in my new area and they are super fun and funny! .... almost at a year and times gone by, its sad because i have made so many friends on the mission that have gone home now and idk if I will ever see them again! Love you all, Love Elder Herrin
July 12.....Her name( the girl scheduled for baptism) is princess and then we have hopefully her and then this other girl named Rosette and one more named Camile shortly after! so many miracles! Okay love you hope everything is okay!

1 comment: