Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

June 28th 2015

So this week was pretty hard week, our investigator who was really wanting to be baptized passed away because of a heart attack and that surprised me and really made me think.. why would heavenly father take his life away if he was going to be baptized? But obviously he has a better plan for him, we attended his funeral yesterday and today was the day me and him were supposed to play basketball but thats okay I know he is in the lords hands now! But the blessings of this week is that we have now three new investigators and two of which went to church on sunday so that was huge for us! .......so this week has been rougher but I am constantly praying and reading and its strengthened my testimony so that is another blessing! I am excited for Taylor and Katey that should be a way fun place to go but tell them to not go to costa rica but come to the Philippines haha! jk Anyways other than that not much happening, I went to the gym this morning at 5 and my comp is weak and i was doing another work out and he started dropping the weight so a girl ran over and helped him lift hahahahhahaha I was dying when I saw that!:) it feels good to start getting back into better shape! idk if i have pics but i will check and see! anyways love you all and hope all is well tell the family I love them and miss them and am excited to hit my year mark out here haha! :) mahal kita, Nagmamahal Elder Herrin aka Chris farley

No comments:

Post a Comment