Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

May 2015

May 24th, 2015....Haha thats awesome, its so crazy to see my brothers getting married and to see everyone growing up, its bitter sweet haha! but I have to show you this picture, she has such great faith and it almost makes me cry. her house is torn up and small and a tarp covers the area where she sleeps at night, she is an amazing woman and thanks Heavenly father so much, she can't read the Book of mormon because her eye sight is bad and hearing is hard but she told us when we taught her she could here a small voice and I almost cried! I will send pics of her and her house right now! Tell taylor and katey I love them both and am super happy for them, tell them congrats! I am going to send pics in a minute! love you all and know I am doing good, I have been keeping me and my comp alive on the money you sent me so thank you, and know that we truly are a blessed family and the lord has blessed us greatly!! Love you so much sending pics right now, Love Elder Herrin aka skipper

                ...shes a member and I am pretty sure she walks to church and her name is marietta tino

 So also that little boy with us in that pic, he has a bunch of bottles him and his family collects that are old oil bottles, he takes them from the trash and uses the left over oil then cleans the bottles and sales them to have them refiled with oil! Its honestly so heart breaking to see how different people have to live!




this is my new little sister and the pic of the four girls is our investigators
my lil sis is name jen but we call her Maitim or boris.. maitim is black haha she calls me maputi which means white! :)
 



May 17, 2015..... I am doing well trying to study and learn more everyday!...many blessings this week but no new investigators coming to church, we had one lesson last night and the lady started crying and it was really spiritual, she asked why the lord gave her the child and we told her that the lord blessed her with a child and it was amazing really!:) ......Have another good week and count your many blessings and tender mercies!:) Tell me when taylors video is up so I can check it out!:) Love Elder Herrin sending pics soon! aka tarzan



Haha the cake because my comps bday and pogi means handsome! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment