Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

June 14, 2015

Dear Nanay aka Mom, I am getting transferred back to Lucena but a different area called Mauban!!!:) I am still with the same comp and we are reopening which is always hard but I am happy to see a new are even tho I absolutely love Mindoro!  Kumusta ang pinsan namin?? I said hows our cousins haha!...I did some acting in front of a ton of missionaries and our president it was scary haha but I killed it!  Love you all and I have a ton of pics to send so hold on!:) Love Elder Herrin aka pony boy haha!
Dad,  I am transfered again this is my fourth area and not even a year out on the mission haha! I love it but its sad cause i love mindoro i sent a ton of pics so hopefully you get those! Love you guys and enjoy vacation! I am doing well and am excited for my new area, I talked to a pretty cute american girl at church not to long ago so that was a first american girl I have talked to in forever haha! anyways love you guys and tell me how good I look in the photos hahaha love you  and the work is progressing But I have to leave this area which is hard and sad but its okay!:) Love Elder Herrin aka Pony Boy

















No comments:

Post a Comment