Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

June 1st and 7th, 2015

June 7, 2015...So a good week, but we might have to drop some investigators just cause they arent improving! But we did manage to get some new ones and have been blessed a ton so its been good!  I am well sun burnt again but fine! the Elder in the hospital had a minor heart attack and went back to the main island now! I love it here in mindoro and love my district and zone I get a long well with all of them..  I will send some fun pics of mindoro for you, its such a beautiful place!:) anyways I read the book of mormon everyday this week and am almost out of 3 nephi! I love all the members here and they also love me a lot, we have a lot of laughs haha! Tell taylor congrats and that I love him and am excited for him! anyways I will send pics right now love Elder Herrin aka captain ron haha

June 1 2015....So book or mormon reading has been good and I have really learned a ton since ive been reading and its great!.... So we went to the beach today and it was pretty fun, we played rugby and football and just played games! I got sun burnt and hurt haha but I am okay! Lots of little tender mercies this week and something cool we had to take our shoes and socks off and cross a river to get to out investigator so it was pretty cool and fun! I slept in a hospital last night because a missionary was sick so we went and visited.. it was fun but I slept maybe two hours because it was cold and I slept on the hard floor with my pants as a pillow haha it sucked! And the nurse kept coming in and checking on the Elder through out the night haha! I still feel famous here everyone asks me can I take a picture with you or ask for a high five or just laugh and gigle and call me handsome when I walk by haha! anyways I will try to send pics right now so love you and thank you for all you do mom, tell everyone I love them and miss them and our extended family tell them I love them all very much! Mahal Kita, Nagmamahal Elder Herrin aka dale gribble

No comments:

Post a Comment