Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

January 25th 2015

Wow that's awesome a baby girl haha two boys two girls that's awesome! (His response to Heather and Russ's new baby) ..... and ya back has been hurting, my lower back I haven't made a big deal out of it but sometimes it bothers me.. I think its stress or something but idk haha!  I will try to take some pics its a nicer apartment but just small! and sometimes my stomach kills like idk but I get the runs haha! the fish we ate there was a couple different kinds but tilapia was one! idk nothing new just taught the kids again in sunday school blessed the sacrament and my talk last week was on the holy ghost or the spirit! Umm some experiences are on Friday we went on exchanges with a new missionary and we got 30 oyms and I realized how good at the language I was so that's awesome but hes an awesome kid hes from Australia and hes Samoan! idk I had fish again yesterday and it wasn't bad but I still am not used to eating it haha! I got a ton of mail and a the package with the candy and CTR rings in it so that's good! and got more good pics so thank you it was awesome to get so much mail in one day and a package haha! I am practicing cooking a little more I still suck but its coming along haha! my comp has been helping with the language and hes a good kid. hes just a little guy haha! anyways Love you send pics soon..  Mahal na Mahal kita, Mahal Si Elder Herrin

this is how big our church is!:)
 well we set up chairs in there, and 40 people come every week! he (his companion) goes home july which seems like a while but its going pretty fast for him!... sounds like everyone is doing good haha I wish I could see everyone growing up but its all good:P And tell taylor when his music video hits I better be in it haha!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment