Tristan's Testimony 4/2014

Well I could tell you a huge testimony and just tell you how much the lord has blessed me on this mission, but something I have learned is that sometimes the most powerful testimonys are the simplest! So I will quickly share that I know without a doubt this is the true church, that there is a God and he loves each and everyone of us! I know that because of the lord I am able to have a strong family in the church and because of his son Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins and make it back to him! One of my favorite quotes that I heard from the conference is from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf its in 1 nephi and it simply states that it is AFTER all we do, that by gods grace we will be saved!

Transfer to Colamba

January 4th 2015.... Great week! the area is harder but I love it, we meet in a house for church and there are about 30 to 40 members every sunday! I am only in an apartment with me and my comp Elder Magalasang! He is awesome and fun to chill with! so our area doesn't have anything in it, its pretty boring area but we go play ball at a nicer court so its cool! we have 2 investigators here that are getting baptized soon! and it was hilarious I might get to baptize this bigger lady cause I am bigger and stronger haha but she is an awesome and hilarious lady!:) its still about the same poor but where we are living is actually nicer then where we work!....... I am doing good, enjoying my mission so far even though its hard and I am getting skinny haha jk I am trying to do push ups haha! but Love you I will see what pics I have and try to send some! Mahal na mahal kita, Mahal Si Elder Herrin, oh we have a pool in our area but it sucks cause we can't swim haha and we don't have any of those hot springs by us, but we have beautiful areas out here so I will try to get pics of the scenery!:)
thats me in a little farm area

thats me and the big scary cow haha jk I wasn't scared I just didn't want to get close haha

  thats my comp scared of the cow haha so was I cause it kept trying to come towards us!

thats the beast!
January 11, 2015...So I am doing good and the investigators are great but we had to push back because of lottery type gambling and so we got her to stop so it was a miracle! The areas are hard to explain cause there, in Lucena,  we had a big chunk of a city plus like super poor areas by our house, Colamba's not in the city its hard to explain! its more boring because its such a hard area and they don't have as much stuff like at all as Lucena did, I still love the area its just a hard area!...... I miss the Temple so much it sucks not being able to go but I know it will mean that much more to me:) ,,,,, I am learning more and he (my companion) talks to me but sometimes I am like I have no idea what you just said haha!
 Mahal na Mahal Kita, Mahal Si Elder Herrin aka Tarzan

No comments:

Post a Comment